I have never really cared for Rice Krispies. But I do like Special K and always have it in the house... so one day when I needed to take a quick treat somewhere I made these up and am now sharing my famous secret recipe with you!
• 3 tablespoons butter
• 1/2 package of jet puffed marshmallows (must be jet puffed!)
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 6 cups Special K
• 1/2 package of Reese's Peanut Butter chips
1. Melt butter in saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and vanilla, stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add Special K and Reese's Peanut Butter chips, stir until all coated and Peanut Butter chips melted.
3. Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into casserole
4. Cut into squares and serve with large glass of cold milk!
5. Try not to eat the entire pan, or hide all the evidence so your family doesn't get jealous!
Optional: Drizzle with chocolate as pictured above
How do you make Rice Krispies Treats?
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
So why doesn't Pooh every get stung anyway? Maybe he just doesn't notice with all that fluffy stuffing?