The Laundry Faerie

Thursday, July 29, 2010


Look what The Laundry Faerie sent to me!! Who doesn't love getting mysterious packages? And it even came in the middle of the night... just like a true Laundry Fairy, because as we all know Laundry Faries are nocturnal! Click the above link to learn more about my friend who also plays a Laundry Fairy at night!

Now to Pay It Forward. Here's how it works:

The first three people to leave a comment on this post will be my Pay It Forward recipients. You have to be an actual person, not a spambot, and you must have a blog so I can read your postings and learn enough about you to make an informed choice about what to send you. When you receive your package from me, post pictures on your blog of what you received, just as I have done -- then copy and paste this text and wait for three comments on your blog... and the game continues on. Ask me if you have any questions.

This isn't one of those games where we try to outdo each other with spending -- inexpensive but well-chosen and thoughtful little gifts are best.

If you think this sounds like fun, please post a comment to get in on this. (You will be required to send me your address privately).

4 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

OH pick me!

Wendy Jean said...

One box of goodies on it's way! (I guess the shipment of digital scrapbook cd's doesn't count LOL!)

J and T plus Three said...

Woo Hoo! I want in! :) I will send you my address on facebook. :)
Tara

Wendy Jean said...

Apparently you must have a cute little girl named Haylee or Hailey or at least she better have gorgeous hair! One red, one blond... now we need a brunette... 2 fun packages on their way (Yes Tara PM me on facebook!)

Post a Comment