Awesome!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

I guess my little guy is getting too old for Easter pictures with his little argyle sweater vest.  But I had to get some spring portraits so I grabbed his new baseball hat, favorite new comic book and we ran out the door to get a couple snaps from the quick photo place at the mall. 
Definitely a smug-mug... but too cute for words! 
 Awsumb just happened to be wearing this shirt today...
he would wear it everyday if I let him!
I just love that every time Awsumb gets a new hat
that's a little big, it make his ears stick out! 

I am not sure who wanted this book more,
Awsumb or Daddy,
but as soon as I saw it I knew it would
be coming home to live with us! 
Vol. 1 by Charles Shulz
Vintage comics in chronological order...
Awsumb was just as fascinated by these old Peanuts strips
as the first time he saw original drawings of Mickey Mouse
Little Slugger
All too grown up!
Awesome catch!
You can never buy just one!

Click Summertime to read about the reason I started taking my own props for pictures

0 comments:

Post a Comment