18 Year of Ups and Downs

Thursday, May 16, 2013



18 years ago today
I married my best friend,
the one I laugh with,
live for, dream with, love
 And because Pixar told a better love story
 in the movie UP!  in just 8 minutes
than Stephanie Meyer wrote in four long books:
Kenneth and I found ourselves driving around cemeteries the other day and I was thinking, maybe we should make visiting our chosen cemetery more of a regular thing so that when we do finally have to leave one of us there at least we can remember being there in happier times.
These 18 years have had a lot of up and downs.
I hope that I have brought some sunshine to his down times,
as he has brought unconditional comfort and love to mine.
And though our dreams and wishes have changed over the years,
as the reality sets in that some will be realized and some will never be,
there is no one I would rather walk through life with!
 
Thanks for keeping me company on this roller coaster we call life.
I hope the next few years are full of more UPS than downs!

I love you Kenneth!
And thanks for the above anniversary gift - it's perfect!
(A Walk in the Park by Richard Sznerch)
 
(Kenneth and I at Safeco Field)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment