Soap Obsessed

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ever since I was a little girl I have been obsessed with soap! I just can't get enough. I have secret stashes of soaps and wipes. Ironically I have a bit of a phobia when it comes to Purell. OK, back up. Years ago when Purell (alcohol based hand sanitizer) first came out I worked at a book store. The only restrooms were located either down stairs or upstairs. Because I dealt with so many people each day I longed for a break to go and wash my hands. Unfortunately these didn't come very often. I found Purell and was in heaven.

Purell and wipes gave me a sense of peace, if only for a moment, that I could decontaminate myself. Years later the thought of Purell began to terrorize me! The obsessions and rituals that a person suffering from OCD has are not always rational. This is one of them. When you use a hand sanitizer you cannot rinse it off. Because of this I began to think, "the only thing worse than germs is DEAD GERMS!" So, if you have ever offered me a squirt of Purell and I declined. Now you know why!

(I just shuttered thinking about the dead germs!)

Back to soap... Here is a printable soap deal from Johnsons and Johnsons. Awsumb and I love Buddie Bars. I won't say how many I ended up with. Let's just say my supply will last Awsumb through his teen years LOL!


2 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

You can thank your sister Katie for taht awesome deal on Johnsons buddies soaps!

Wendy Jean said...

Thanks Katie!

OK, after tonight we are offically swimming Buddie Bars. Kenneth and Awsumb have banned me from redeeming any more coupons!

Post a Comment