Totally Awsumb Harry Potter

Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's party time around here!  Awsumb is so excited for his upcoming Totally Awsumb Harry Potter Birthday Party.  Awsumb's friends all received invites to attend a special session of Hogwarts School of Wizardry.  I have wizard hats and Harry Potter glasses for all the kids. Plus I bought the candy store out of Bertie Botts Beans, Chocolate Frogs and Poprocks!  Be sure to check back to see pictures of the fun games and experiments we have planned!

Although I never read the Harry Potter series I am glad Awsumb is enjoying them so much. I know that these books can be a great escape. I saw an interview recently with the author.  She said writing them helped sort through her feelings about her mother's death and how she felt about death and life after death.




Betie Botts Beans Anyone?  These are absolutely revolting.  And the afternoon Awsumb decided to break into his bag I felt obligated to share in the fun with him.  After all, if your going to puke, you might as well do it with a friend!  Seriously with flavors like onion, sausage, vomit and booger just the smell of them make me sick!

Get the kids and click to watch

1 comments:

Soozcat said...

Yay!

Post a Comment