A Totally Awsumb Christmas

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"For unto you is born this day
 in the city of David a Saviour,
which is Christ the Lord."
2001

“And there were in the same country
shepherds abiding in the field,
keeping watch over their flocks by night.”
2002


The Other Wiseman,
Having given away all he had,
Learned the most important gift
We have to give is Love.
2003


I played my drum for Him
pa-rum-pa-pum-pum
2004


The Night Before Christmas...
2005


You better not pout, you better not cry
You better not shout, I'm telling you why!
2006


Santa Claus is coming to town...
2007


All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!
2008


Remember, if Christmas isn't found in your heart,
you won't find it under the tree
2009


Dreaming is Believing!
2010



0 comments:

Post a Comment