Blister Block

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

BAND-AID® Friction Block™ Stick has a lubricating formula that glides on smoothly to instantly reduce rubbing on skin. It forms an invisible barrier, making it ideal for open shoes, and provides an easy, non-messy application.
I found this stuff a few years ago and simply LOVE IT!  I have very tender feet and have such terrible time with blisters.  I have been known to get blisters just from certain patterns or type of socks.  I mostly prefer shoes that I can slip my feet into.  Before I found this I carried Moleskin with me at all times.  And now I can't even remember the last time I used Moleskin!
Blister block works best when applied as soon as you feel and area which may develop into a blister.  You must apply before blister forms.  Check it out!


0 comments:

Post a Comment