A Totally Awsumb Spider-man and Friends Birthday Party

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Awsumb 2004
Happy 3rd Birthday!
I think my husband wanted this party more than my 3 year old!
All the kids were invited to come dressed in their Halloween costumes.

Decor: Poster of Spider-man, red and blue balloons
and a giant spider web made out of black yarn
The kids had fun climbing around in this spider-web. 
Eventually we helped them each follow a string from on end to the other to find their prizes:
Spider-man Pez
I took pictures of the kids making their best Hulk faces.
The mayor sent over some award ribbons for all the super-heroes...
 Then it was time to the let kids "jump around"
The Bounce House 
OK - on one told me that blue frosting would be a mess to clean up! 

There are so many fun things
you can do with super hero themes,
depending on the age of the kids. 
I kept things pretty simple, it was plenty.

If I hosted a super hero party again I would make each kid their own cape.
This can be a simple cut of fabric
pinned to the kid's shirts
or with a simple tie, snap or velco around the neck.

Awsumb's Big Present:
Spider-man and Friends Playset
(I guess this is the equivelant to the Barbie Dream House?!)

Disclaimer:
I really wanted a Pirate Party and only did this Super Hero Party
to make my little boy and husband happy!
And I wouldn't let Awsumb wear the Spider-man costume for Halloween
because it just wasn't up to my standards! LOL!
I knew I would get to do a Pirate Party eventually,
And I did just that for his 8th Birthday!
Awsumb 2004

0 comments:

Post a Comment