Pool Rules

Wednesday, August 26, 2009


In the summer if we aren't at the ballpark you can find us at the pool. We have to drag Kenneth kicking and screaming, but Awsumb and I love it. Our neighborhood pool can be pretty full on a really hot day, but other than that it's often just us. And the neighborhood pool then becomes our private hangout for the afternoon or evening. Summer nights at the pool, surrounded by pine trees with a full moon is the best! I simply love it! I could back float all night long with the sweet smell of fresh pine (and a little chlorine, which I secretly love the smell of).

Small brag - Awsumb is doing so great this year and I officially trust him with me in or out of the water with no floaties! I think months of lessons in a row this spring really paid off.

Anyway, so we are at the pool today and I was reading the Pool Rules sign and noticed it says, "No Horseplay." Ok, so I have heard this phrase a lot and I know what it means... but why HORSE play? Why not NO Hyena Play? Or NO Crazy Monkey Play? I don't get it. What did horses ever do wrong... and have you ever seen a horse play? I guess a pool full of horses would be a nightmare... but I still don't get it.

Anyone? Anyone?

1 comments:

Mickie Ann said...

- okay - I removed my first comment, because I spelled something wrong - that is why, if it shows that I removed my comment. what I said was....

hahah - I have no idea (about the horseplay)

I love chlorine also!!

Post a Comment