Flip Flop Fly Ball

Thursday, August 27, 2009

One of my big pet peeves is baseball hats with the tags and stickers still on them. I don't get it? What is it supposed to prove? That it's new? That it's hot off the rack? To insinuate that it might be stolen?

And what about when the sticker/tag gets all yucky. You never see one that doesn't look brand new? Do they take it off then? I don't really think so because it seems like the sticker is even more stickier than it used to be!?! Which means when Kenneth and Awsumb get new hats even though I remove the sticker immediately there is still just enough residue or something left that you can still see where the sticker was. Annoying!

It's just so stupid to me. I think about it all the time. Kenneth forwarded this website to me. I might just print this out and take it to the ballpark tomorrow night! LOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment