Listen for the Kisses!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Don't you just hate the sound of your recorded voice? Nothings makes me more mad than having to listen to my own messages that I left at home or on Kenneth's cell phone. If he ever listens to them he never deletes them. Does my voice really sound like a 12 year old?

But I must admit I simply love talking to my child on the phone. These days he talks like a teenager and seems so grown up. But on the phone his voice sounds a good 3 or so years younger. It is so cute and sweet I want to bottle it up!

To top it off, lately he says this at the end of the call...

"Wait Mommy, don't forget to listen for the kisses!"

Then he blows me a kiss!

Any tips on preserving this sweet little boy?

3 comments:

Kenneth said...

If you could only see what I see on the other end of those phone calls.

It is really adorable, but also funny. Awsumb always gives his kisses... to the speaker!

I know that I've waited a long time for him to be able to play more grouwn up video games, ride Indiana Jones at Disneyland, and other things, but I also don't know how you can ever handle them growing up!

Ken

The Kidd Family said...

Too cute! Kolby also blows kisses to me everyday when I drop him off at school. It just melts my heart.

Soozcat said...

I still remember a message Miss V left her grandma when she was small. It ended, in her little-girl voice, "I love you, Grandma, because you're my very best friend."

Post a Comment