Tweet, Tweet...

Sunday, September 20, 2009

"A bird does not sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song."

I am not sure where this quote came from... but I love it. I am passionate about so many things. Issues, causes, values, etc. And I feel a need to talk about them. And sometimes a need to shout them from the rooftops. But that does not mean I have the answers.

What is important is that I am conscious of my place in the world, the footprint I am physically leaving, the impressions I am making, the things that I am consuming...

No, I don't have the answers, but I am asking the questions and sharing what I have learned.

My tunes may be abrasive, I am practially tone deaf ya know... But the desire and obsession to share my thoughts is just to big to contain. While I may sometimes act like I have all the answers or have everything figured out, I am not perfect person...

And this tune spins in my head the rest of the evening...


"I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
the reason is you."
-The Reason, Hoobastank


I want to leave this world a better place...
What's your reason?

0 comments:

Post a Comment