IDOA

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ever wondered what it is like to be Awesome?
Well, it's your day, because today is...


Click here to see what IDOA is all about.


For one day only
YOU TOO
CAN BE AWESOME! 

Please note:
 to be truly Awesome
you must perform
 FEATS OF SKILL!

Check out this book for ideas: 


What feats of skill
will you perform today
to prove your Awesomeness?

It appears mother nature wins this round of Awesome!
WOW, the earthquake and folllowing tsunami in Japan is just devastating! 
Times like this make us realize how small we really are compared to the earth's natural forces.

And to all my friends that send comments and emails...
you ARE Awesome friends, mothers, daughters, wives and sisters everyday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being two places at once, or at least doing two things with different people at once. (I am preparing for a son's wedding and don't know for sure if I am here or there. PE

Soozcat said...

I am in my mom's house cleaning and cooking for her after she had surgery on her foot.

That's not what's awesome, though.

What's awesome is that I get to be with my mom for the better part of two weeks. I love this lady. She is the dictionary definition of awesome if ever there was one.

Post a Comment