Softly Scented, Mildly Abrasive

Friday, March 18, 2011

Kenneth came up with this and well, it's a pretty great description of me.  He knows me all too well. I'd rather be naked than be without lipstick and purfume.  But sometimes I can be a little abrasive... As in my thoughts regarding these parents:

Read my response Rahna Reiko Rizzuto's decision to
Leave Her Children Behind

and to Amy Chua's article
Why Chinese Mothers Are Superior

So what's my favorite lipstick anyway?  Well, since I began wearing Bare Minerals Buxom and Natural Lip Gloss (which my Auntie introduced me too.) I rarely carry a true lipstick anymore and recently realized I only have two tubes of actual lipstick and they are just about gone!  My two favorite shades are Heartcake and Sugared Strawberry!  Thanks Auntie for feeding my lipgloss addiction!  Oh and even better- the smell like cake or sugar cookies!

What's your favorite lipstick?

2 comments:

Kenneth said...

I also like "soft center with a hard candy shell!"... That makes me crave "sugared strawberry M&Ms... :)

Soozcat said...

I almost never wear makeup. I think my mom was the only parent on earth who had to urge me to put on more eyeshadow.

That said, a little Burt's Bees pomegranate lip balm makes my mouth happy.

Post a Comment